TCA has hosted interns and staff from across the globe. From New York to New Deli and Germany to Mossel Bay – we are always on the hunt for fresh new talent. If you feel that you can add value to our team, pop us a mail.
TCA is looking to appoint an intern to assist the traffic and agency manager. The intern will be responsible to assist with orders, basic design and typing, office admin and will form part of creative “strat” sessions. The intern must work in close partnership with the designers, traffic and accounts.
- Assist the agency manager with day to day admin tasks.
- Brainstorm visual and design ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Assist with agency traffic.
- Organize and manager the agency server.
- Upload and maintain the intranet.
- Staying up to date with the hotel and serviced places changes, local
activities, target audiences and industry trends.
- Monitoring social media profiles and custodians.
- Creative and imaginative.
- Good written and interpersonal skills.
- Work well in a team.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Eye for detail.
- Interested in neighborhood activities and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Highly self-motivated and well organized.
- Must be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback.
- Well organized and neat.